Wednesday, October 28, 2020

my omelet burrito

heaven.  i'm lying in my warm cozy bed eating my potato squash veg medley omelet burrito.  

i had a warm dream of my hub leaving for work popping his head in to apologize for a disagreement admitting he was wrong.  i give him a big hug saying i'd already forgotten it.  warm satisfying.

living the secret cd isn't totally comfortable.  change.  my aspergers is screaming danger.  i want love.

9;56 #4  well that's just weird.  somehow this blog set itself bold and medium.  i reset manually.  walked around park stretched.  oh, forgot legs stretch.  eh, home.  i'm improving forgiving accepting myself.  the verbal programming is less.  quiet and intermittent.  amazing i ever learned anything when it was constantly in my head.  i suppose that's one form of immortality.  living in someone else's head.  i wonder if other people realize it's a form of immortality.

exhaustion is from tension.  high blood pressure hypertension.  i come into the living room turning on recording and sit after eating lunch and my body is knotted up.  i consciously relax and i feel the blood rushing into starved muscles.  seniors are tired from tension.  maybe dad wasn't lazy but tired from tension.  he stopped moving when he retired, muscles growing weaker and weaker.  stress growing stronger and stronger.  maybe why hunger grows, from starving muscles.  i remind myself to relax my head.  i'm always leaning forward not relaxing.

big sigh.
i'm contemplating library pick ups.  i have holds at both.  and i'm first to request 'green lights' at main.  
i have shivers.  7 pm no internet.  i have tabs still connected and some not.  

No comments:

Post a Comment