Monday, October 5, 2020

whew

i put out garbage and recycle bins.  mom made such a big deal about it.  the world would end.  my life was cleaning and working to pay my bills.  they never gave me anything but regularly gave the sisters money.  they let me know i wasn't part of the family only a servant tolerated as long as i was useful.

i went to dollar store for mouthwash didn't have my preference.  no chips again.  fruit c.  walmart i walked store looking for grapefruit mix found 2 boxes at different clearance site.  peroxide swan not equate brand i'll have to mail order.

my neck and shoulders almost better from half hour dental chair.  i called for friday appointment to give me weekend to recover.  picked up lunch and home. 

5 pm it's so hard to stay happy living in the childhood home.  every day is colored by pain.  i rested listening to cd, stretched.  nights are hard feeling the old memories of the tension.  such an unhappy alcoholic house. 

No comments:

Post a Comment