Sunday, October 18, 2020

i don't understand

 i watch tv and can't find sanity.  how to live in an insane world.  even though i've been aware since 8 years old or maybe i'm reliving the fear when i realized my parents and others representing power and authority preferred complaining to change.  i want to run to safety when there's no where to run.  no place is safe.  probably my 8 year old life experience of living with denying 'adults'.

my back is feeling unstable adding or maybe causing my feelings of unrest.  

i wore my back brace and cooked the pork ribs smothered in sliced onions.  i toasted one sandwich for breakfast with pickled onions and lettuce.  i used the pint of milk for blueberry cobbler in microwave 3 minutes.  i used pasta and brownie cookers.  food heaven.  

No comments:

Post a Comment