Tuesday, October 13, 2020

hanging on

i'm watching the news looking for inspiration.  i'm feeling lost, abandoned, alone.  my shoulders are sore.  as a child i spent a lot of my life feeling sick from the physical emotional abuse.  i counted myself lucky my abuse came mostly from my sister.  mom was much stronger.  hurt more.  still lasting.

as i unlock muscles past pain is unlocked and released experienced.  post traumatic stress is more physical than emotional locking emotions away for survival.  can't perform distracted.  no time to mourn on a battlefield.

i started 'how to sing' lessons.  full body exercises.  my body.  breathing, posture, head and neck.  ouch.

people would be healthier if they stayed in their body.  they focus outside on food, drugs, gossip anything to escape the body.  

i wondered why seniors with the opportunity didn't exercise for health and happiness.  they're too tired.

lunch was ok.  9;55 #5.  home ride smooth they finally finished paving monroe.  

ted talk-matt walker on the importance of sleep.  


No comments:

Post a Comment