Friday, October 16, 2020

dental $500

and i'm worth it.  i get antiseptic rinse before and after.  i feel safe.  i'm still clenching no matter how many times i remind myself.  my left shoulder blade like the once i took ibuprofen and my back locked up excruciating for 2 days.  and my right temple like the stroke 1972.  

i had to move the barrier again.  i don't understand why the guys sydney and man park on the street.  

so i'm watching igor and resenting the 3 staff white women endlessly talking myna birds eating senior lunches from the kitchen.  eh, i'm in the cool.  i have 2 burritos waiting for me at home.  the chicken brown rice cup of beans lettuce.  today's daily word forgiveness is presenting me with opportunities to practice.  

i left 6;30 decided i wanted $5 sushi free water safe way even though i have 2 burritos i made from lunch waiting for me at home.  i walked store considering c food green salad.  looked for clearance dessert or anything whip cream.  ate sushi 1 burrito and pbj tortilla.  yum....  fried onions on sushi and inari.  

i count my blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment