Saturday, October 3, 2020

so smoky overcast

i'm remembering eric and how a year after i wrote him a $60 check for counseling that he ignored i no longer had the money.  he always charged me $500 whenever i got a tune up or repair.  i couldn't help him.  he'd split $1500 with the guys and pay me $100 for the same work.  i know company parties he charged $5-7k easily.  i guess i could have said something but that japanese inequity wasn't my problem it was his.  he pretty much ignored anything i had to say anyway.  he chose to live old school.  huh, like tom.  i was the first to respect him.  i change lives by seeing them.  respecting their existence.

my neck and shoulders are so sore from the half hour in the dental chair with my jaw open.  massaging my muscles i'm snap, crackling and popping.  i can't tell if anything else is hurting my shoulders hurt so bad.

i cooked onions and then cooked beef forgetting seasoning in my enthusiasm.  i took senior lunch veggies, beef, my homemade teriyaki sauce absolutely brilliant.  now on to potatoes.  ooh, carrots.  maybe curried.


No comments:

Post a Comment