Monday, March 1, 2021

sitting in chase parking

new month snuck up on me.  garbage pick up 10 am.  brought in bin.  i picked up lunch.  stretched and walked.  mailed life and aunt card and while i did lobby banking chrome connected.  tygj.  so now i know.  in a pinch i can try there.  just across the street there's definitely no reception at the park.  

don't know why coca cola is so good.  i'm treating myself.  new daily word calendar on dashboard logical location is new.  no searching for it.  

i was so tired waking up falling asleep.  

sitting at main eating korean beef bulgogi.  needs sesame seeds.  beef part is good i could do without the fat and gristle.  basically thick savory teriyaki.  

my body is aching in waves traveling.  my hands, knees then my back.  all over tour.  and i have funny tickle twitches right temple, my left nose.  sound healing you tube.

i want more asparagus.  keeps very well washed and set in mug with plastic bag green house.  

ok. i'm debating deposit today or tomorrow.  and procrastinating.  digesting lunch.  today is better i guess.  i'm just feeling so tired.  and i'm not worrying worries me.  it's so new for me not to obsess for days about banking and paying bills.  family tradition.  whew!!  a big load off my back.  no wonder my body is reacting.  

pch back to malfunctioning.

i went to lucky's walked store bought asparagus.  deposit c u and home.  watched the end of 'jason and the argonauts' 2004 and 'love boat.'  soaked asparagus.  remembered i had senior sandwich toasted added cheese pickled onions lettuce.  ate almonds and chips.  watched 'mike and molly'.  

No comments:

Post a Comment