Sunday, February 28, 2021

main

went to dollar store for multivitamins, d, fish oil.  

i'm still waiting for pch to catch up loading.  

i expected my allergies to clear up when i stopped smoking but i think the gum while i'm not smoking is still giving me allergies.  must be the nicotine or something in gum.

i've never been happy just to look out before.  good feeling.  just to sit and think.  i've really changed.  i feel more in touch with me.  autism is like living enclosed in plastic.  in the world but not connected.  living in a bubble.

played my games and sweeps but aarp disappeared.  oh, well like always.

as i was leaving main i remembered sun day paper at senior park.  jetted over and picked up paper and leash.  walked did my stretches.  

came home 4:30 made my dinner watched some tv, mixed my spice ginger, cardamom, cinnamon.  opened can yams, added spice boiled down ate half.  second half for breakfast.  2 cupcakes, almonds, chips.  mixed ginger juice.  


No comments:

Post a Comment