Friday, February 19, 2021

well.....

dollar store 2 youth copper fit, 2 st pat 2 easter cards, vit c, markers, sketch book, i forgot noodles.

multiple tabs that some won't work.  seems frozen i don't know.  melted.  maybe just took time to load.  i don't know.  i had to drive looking for internet connection senior park.  i stretched my back feels pretty good.  ate patriot soup breakfast not hungry yet. 

12:54 respect.  that's what i most need.  my family was crap at respecting me.  i was used as a focal point to promote their bonding as a family.  i was the enemy.  and that's what i've always settled for.  being blamed.  the only people in my life users and abusers because that's who i felt familiar.  family.  

i want to be the star.  i am the star of my life.  i've worked all my life trying to fit in and deserving a place.  being in survival mode and always on the defensive i've never considered what i want.  i know how i want to feel i don't know where or how.  i'm learning to trust myself to make the right moves.  practice make excellence.

noon i picked up my free guru caffeine drink @ lucky's no customers and clearance val milk choc candies $1 and fresh fruit cup $2 double points.  went to main to compute and check safe way just for you.  ate ok lunch.  i know i want $5 meatloaf. started feeling nausea 2:30 walked store bought meatloaf.  so good 2 pieces settled my stomach.  my back continues to heal.  my hips hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment