Thursday, February 4, 2021

valentine every day-happy thursday to me

i feel like it's valentine's already.  i used to feel x mas lasted a month.  in my heart anyway.  

i remembered i'm out of daily vitamins and stopped $c and stocked up on new window cover.  the old ones very shabby not in a chic way.  

i suppose i could set alarm my fear of forgetting senior lunch and counted absent w/o excuse.  i had a nightmare years ago that's still fresh in my mind.  

new plan.  i'm at seniors 10;45 stretched walked waiting.  picked up lunch and back to front main.  veg soup unlisted item.  

considering taxes, b b b strainer, rehab.  oh, what to do.  did my sweepstakes, aarp videos eye rest, tv guide update.  

i finally remembered 'call me cat'.  on fox.  and 2 pm internet gone.  

no distractions balanced bills, went through statements.  

No comments:

Post a Comment