Friday, February 26, 2021

dw-stretch

 i did my stretches.  picked up food, put in cooler.  remembered to look up imelda.  lots online.

i love no where to go nothing needs doing.  feeling free.

i've never been this free before for this long.  i've always gone where i was expected doing for others what needed to be done.  watching videos earning points i realize my life has been lived for others. always caring for others.  while no one cared for me.  the inner me.  the unique me.  only used me like slave labor.

the slow internet giving me time to realize.  the aarp videos on care giving forcing me to slow down, pause, reflect.  appreciate myself.

i'm fabulous!!

i checked trash and found big lots freebie hand sanitizer.  michael's also sent to trash.  i recovered them.  went home at 3 for 'love boat'.  4:30 i went to big lots looking for book cases none got my sanitizer.  at lucky's i walked store pork chop clearance $1.02.  i want sweet sour.  

No comments:

Post a Comment