Saturday, February 6, 2021

dw-i consider

my thoughts and actions.  augh!  28 minutes of tom.  i took my phone to walk.  he was driving to deanna's.  he must be totally bored.  della's been in minnesota since november.  he always called every 6 months just like now.  he treats every woman like his mom.  just like nit he asks to do something for me he won't do. 

oh, yeah nit called my voice mail thursday late to tell me covid shots county in south san jose kelly park 9 am who knows when.  didn't say fry or sat.  too far and iffy.  who knows she may be wrong making me wrong.  she may be lying.  i've been lying to myself.  we never had a good relationship always alien&nit against me.  squeezing me out, ganging up on me in search of feel good chemicals.  tom too.

i don't like people.  i only have to love them.  

long line on stretching bars i drove to senior park via benton and found curbside free purse hook for car.  hurrah!!  i wanted one.  good for garden hose too.

No comments:

Post a Comment