Sunday, February 7, 2021

being human on super sunday

autistic have undeveloped parts of the brain.  like unused muscles.   to be fully human all parts must be accessed.  so our survival is developmentally reorganized.  we don't have the same requirements to evolve.  i think a lot of us don't survive childhood.  i physically can't tolerate lies it upsets my body.  i no longer point it out.  only leads to arguments and denials.  so i prefer being alone.  

i'm distracted by connection interruptions.  i'm playing you tube in background.  kelly of course.  so i'm playing games i can.  i could go to 99 cent or anywhere today.  little traffic or people.  

i stretched walked senior park and now i'm main better connection.  6 minutes under 3 miles.  so my check engine light.  all my short drives.  i used to drive once a week out of the area and now it's once a month.  i drove it too early in the cold.

i put in prayer request speaking from my heart not my head.  i'm just so afraid of more rejection.  i feel depressed when people don't believe me.  like my whole life my family and relationships.  i've been depressed with good reason.

lunch was corn bread and soup, dinner was potatoes, carrots, squash, amino and cheese.

best super ever.  i'm calmer walked stretched twice.  truth is healing.

No comments:

Post a Comment