Monday, March 29, 2021

gave toke a mask lanyard

she went to stadium for shots.  said it was easy.  i'll call eventually. 

back to work.  i did a lot of walking yesterday.  took out garbage.  boring.  trying to play my games.  refusing to load.  so... normal.  so i'm playing with screen size and placement, amusing myself. 

o m g!! i have hanna somatics.  i can heal my neck and shoulders.  back in the 80's i went to the Healing Connection breakfast meetings.  Thomas Hanna's one and only graduating class of students presented his material.  he died in a head on car crash leaving a wife and young children.  all the students had been clients he had helped resume their lives mobile and pain free.  they believed so thoroughly they completed his speaking engagements.  

as horrible as my family has been God has always given me the world and what i need.

No comments:

Post a Comment