Wednesday, March 3, 2021

2:30 am i woke saying good by.

i was sitting in josie r's den my new phone rang and jenny z called to catch up.  she knew josie.  so it was alien in reality.  

my stomach upset and muscle sore.  g c does the trick.  i wonder from fajita and beans?

i remembered to get costco gas.  $3.30/gal.  highest it's been.  i wonder because gas is being obsolete with electric cars.  like phones planned obsolescence.  i'm so tired of the tricks and money games.  at my age i generally see them coming.

i wanted to go monopoly but too tired of sitting.  came home changed water filter, cooked pork with pickled onions, made asparagus sesame, cheese.  watered porch plants.  lay down totally relaxed my back.  upper back sore.  cooked rice with baby veg.  

i watched 'last days of planet earth.'  low budget space bug movie.  and 'love boat'.

my body is tingling.  napped half hour.  feeling ok.

bbt-wonder woman

wof-out of fashion

No comments:

Post a Comment