Saturday, March 13, 2021

toke left me monopoly Not game pieces

last night i cooked quinoa more protein than eggs.  i made asparagus omelet too.  2 dozen st just eggs lends itself to creativity.  st just olive bread pudding?

on the front porch as i was leaving in a bag.  i'm taking her popcorn.  i guess the reason a small bag and a big one.  i'm to eat the small one. 

i watched meghan, harry, oprah interview repeat last night.  i'm feeling much better.  i didn't cry this time.  to see the same family betrayal from the people who are supposed to love and support you played out on the world stage.  very healing to see the forgiveness, recovery and thriving.  gives me hope i can too.  tygj.  

when games fail loading i just have to go and do something else for awhile.  

i just realized this is the first time in my life i'm not forced to give away my things.  mom always gave my things to nit and alien while dad just stole what he wanted.  like my happy childhood.  on purpose.  

and i know how he ended. 

the games not loading force me to feel unpleasant memories.  'sound healing' at work.  tygj.

i can keep my good.  i dreamed of big, medium and small boxes.  

i accidentally closed tab and successfully reopened it.

No comments:

Post a Comment