Wednesday, March 10, 2021

dark chocolate jelly candy

full of artificial junk.  oh, well.  i'll have to find the same thing natural.  i have gelatin.  i lack raspberry jelly.  easy solution.

i woke 5:30 dozed dreaming 'til 8.  heated chili corn bread b'fast.  yum.  lay in bed with dvd cabot cove.  some bits won't play.  9:30 showered, washed hair.  slow and measured.  lay in bed a few minutes drying off.  my hair was going lovely grey and due to nutrients is darkening.  drat.  

10:30 off to senior park beautiful sunny after last night t storms.  walked, stretched, careful to walk off wet sand and saw kelly wright.  talked for a bit.  she mostly interested in old gang.  and wondering if we'll ever get back.  i told her my routine.  people always know where i am if they want to see me.  responsible old faithful.  i like me.

sat in lot computing and dark clouding over so i drove main big steady rain, parked my favorite spot amid infection testing crowd and little hail drops.  lovely cold.  stopped.   

got my first robot call on new envoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment