Wednesday, March 17, 2021

binge watched

'all creatures' 2020.  so worth it.  felt closer to the truth.  i've never binge watched before.  

i had internet connection and it's gone.  tried moving car.  oh, well.  wed library opens late.  2 minutes to go.  i'm ok with it.  tv has always fulfilled my need for connection and i'm still feeling mellow from being with my 'all creatures' family.

cut my finger opening vitamin plastic.  my spring allergies.  skin is thin and dry.  which means old thin skin is a supplement thing.  chemical balance off.  my nails are growing.  i liked it better when they didn't.  when i was bed ridden my nails and hair stopped growing.  just as well, i couldn't do anything about them.  my focus was minute to minute dealing with excruciating pain.  then i learned my unendurable pain was acid in my lower intestine and sipping non acidic grapefruit juice healed whatever imbalance was caused by my back injury.  oranges, lemons and other citrus fruits are acid.  

i'm pondering going to cup for holds.  i picked up lunch and am at main feeling timeless.  empty lot, still, quiet.  healing playing.  tygj for this experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment