Tuesday, March 16, 2021

out of vitamin d, fish oil

today i attempt updating sim card.  wish me luck=pray for me.  

and renewing 'secret' cd.  reached my limit.  due.  i don't want to keep it illegally.  i know i could because of covid in fact a librarian suggested it.  but i prefer legal.

takes me time getting used to new.  yesterday 10:54 am confirmation mail trace request.  2:13 pm reply from mission post mistress manjit.  

like the quinoa or amaranth.  taking my time getting used to changing diet.  6 years.  

dollar store.  seniors stretched walked wet sand off shoes.  i'm still full from b'fast.  last night i cooked g-round, sliced red onions, diced potatoes, shredded cabbage, 5 poached egg.  ate 1 and 2 this am. 

screen looks huge.  today i stretched and walked again.  not bad.  back was a little complaining, neck was kinked right side but none the worse for wear.  

No comments:

Post a Comment