Sunday, March 21, 2021

i used to dread

today ex's b'day.  this year i'm fine.  i feel like i turned a page.  i lay in bed doing stretches 'til 10.  i watched sun morn 7-8:30 and went back to bed.  my hips are talking to me.  today's daily word i forgive myself for being human making mistakes.
i made instant mash topped with shredded chicken and instant gravy.  a little rich.  my stomach is talking to me.  
i went to lucky's noticed bottle of 'hemp 2 o' at the cart cleaner.  he said san tomas liquor's $3.10.  i checked website 7/$27.90.  they have the nerve to put 'no shipping.'  $4/bottle.  it's at a bunch of stores.  the passion fruit i wanted.  
s v p high jacked internet.  took me awhile to figure and fix.  i did it.
wind is making my eyes itch.  my butt hurts.  time to pack it in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment