Friday, August 16, 2024

no season 7 at library

i'll check you tube for the love boat.  I loaded free Gatorade water and walked lucky's checking mac treat and burrito supply.  

I learned a new word: inerrant-infallible, without errors.  page 24.  I'm reading Dave's book.  so many questions and answers.  

i'm reading and laughing.  it occurred to me Dave is worried about obesity he should eat here.  lunch with Fred, Melvin, finally Toki.  

best Friday ever!  I was feeling so tired sick went to college Safeway for sushi and free water, tried fruit tart loved it.  macadamia $7 on sale $8 reg price.  home I'm still feeling tired, happy baby.  bad air.  

oh, oh.  csaa car insurance email.  terrible on a Friday to worry all weekend.  psych trick.  

Healer's Prayer page 24 ACIM textbook.  I am here only to be truly helpful.  I am here to represent He Who sent me.  I do not have to worry about what to say or what to do, because He Who sent me will direct me.  I am content to be wherever He wishes knowing He goes there with me.  I will be healed as I let Him teach me to heal.

No comments:

Post a Comment