Saturday, August 31, 2024

whew! survived another month-free pizza

i'm comfortable w/o hot spot.  amazing me.  I used to get so agitated and feel cheated or deprived.  gone.  

I have 5 minutes to dawdle before pool shower.  

I started watching DUNE 2.  due tomorrow 5 available.  pretty good i'm remembering a lot.  such a hellish time of my life 1972.  the loneliest.  I wonder about Walter.  married to his dad.  i've never really had a relationship.  hard to miss what I never had.  

i remembered i have tuna pasta in trunk with Sau bread perfect lunch.  St Just closed for Labor day holiday.  I have Mac nuts garlic onion powder, dried cherries, jerky.  

3:57 pm 2 free pizza at sunny library.  I parked in the shade at pd.  dug out 2 puzzles to return.  8 free pizzas on table in front I took med veg and individual cheese.  just sitting in shade.  homeless guy complained cold pizza.  made me laugh.  guard too enjoyed freebie.  I was just realizing no lunch Monday.  confirmation i'm on the right track.  I drove the easy way.

No comments:

Post a Comment