Monday, August 19, 2024

living my truth

 feels threatening.  paid Discover.  put out bins.

well, Dave had a melt down after announcing he didn't drink last night.  I wondered at his anxiety level.  he has pedophile issues and doesn't question Trump's behavior choosing to believe his lies even though he's molested so many women. Dave's book will still change thinking patterns.  maybe not his own.  I consider people's actions not words.  talk is cheap.  page 21 adult survivors of toxic family members familiar lies are comforting and feel safe, the devil you know.

i brought the extra groceries to the senior park.  I considered St J but it didn't feel right.  10 I had a snack in the rose garden.  lovely.  the new me.  

I talked to Cody at central.  he mentioned the online singing for Elvis Presley death day said i'm even more famous now.  I told him senior front desk complimented me next day.  I love maniacs who make me laugh.  there's a bunch online I couldn't find mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment