Saturday, August 24, 2024

ch-ch-changes

I showered, swam, picked up st just lunch and bag.  ate lunch main cafe.  upstairs poor little boy babysitting his mother at puzzle table.  he's the adult in the relationship.  poor thing.  dragged around like a stuffed toy.  my childhood was the same.  we were just along for their convenience.  we went where the parents wanted to go.  kids learn to shut up and put up to survive.  

his name is Aaron 5 half no school.  mother is a tiny liar.  claims to have younger daughter just like Alien.  looks me in the eye and lies.  not as good at lying as Alien.  she's saying at 3 pm she wanted to finish the puzzle and has cold cooked lunch at home.  she has a child she's starving.  he's so skinny.  now I know why there are so many diabetics.  sugar rhythm out of wack from dysfunctional childhood.  another form of abuse, neglect, criminal parenting.  he won't know what he feels from being denied existence.  I know from my own life experience i'm recovering now.  it hurts me to watch.

sunday 9:30 dozing since 5 I can't stay awake.  I want to watch "sweet little beet" Bullwinkle cartoon about being abused by 2 sisters.  in the end she decides to go home to the devils she knows.  truly human behavior.  slept more 'til 12:30 I need to eat whether hungry or not.  I made tuna sandwich.  chips.  

"a thunder of jets in an open sky, a streak of grey and a cheerful Hi!  a loop, a whirl and a vertical climb and once again you'll know it's time for the Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends."  

No comments:

Post a Comment