Friday, August 2, 2024

banking today-happy Friday to me

I picked up my free dark chocolate peanut chew and 2 clearance chicken bacon Cesar salads for the price of 1 $1.98, go figure.  I showered and finally found the orange that turned into a science experiment in my gym roller.  meant for Toki I forgot.  it dissolved in my swim so I will wash.  another mystery solved.

I ate one salad with a peach so delicious I offered the other salad to Marie Walter's friend no or Sydney.  I have another peach too.  b'fast was ensure drink.

I love living relaxed.  life has been a burden.  had my entire life been one of ease i could enjoy being.

Trudy and Kenny held the table.  I was too tired.  they were late opening and still scanning cards takes Nahyoung forever.  Fred, Mike and Melvin showed up before Toki.  Diane sat with us.  everyone likes meatloaf and mash.  I went to Sprouts kids meal $3.84, 2 sale CBD seltzer, 2 green sprouts closing out Moana loa mango lillikoi $4.  withdrew at Flora chase I want to deposit in cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment