Thursday, August 1, 2024

super early seniors/survived another july

all ready and I considered recycle not today.  so I came and rested.  I gathered my thoughts.  I am peacefully listening to my you tube healing.  a 180 from 2008.  I came early to ensure close parking.  I couldn't sleep, couldn't walk much.  sitting, everything was torture.  i've learned to cope and become more comfortable.

bob Marley 'one love' very moving and confusing.  how can he have compassion for the world yet have so little respect and understanding for his wife expecting her to raise his illegitimate children.  rhetorical.  

'Big George Foreman' second time became world champion at 45.  

ah, Walter came by Minnie died.  he was cuddling tootsie.  he cried we commiserated onward and upward.

I remembered to mail life post office, dropped off avocados at Carlos', he put up metal security door, I'm so jealous, home 3 pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment