Sunday, December 27, 2020

play those magic fingers 6;45 am mom

feels good.  i woke visiting mom in heaven.  we discussed how alien lied and blamed me for everything following mom and dad's lead.  so mom knew because she started it with dad blaming me.  still stings.  lying creates dis-ease.

i sliced olive loaf used ultra uv to kill mold and toasted with cheese.

i made linguine for breakfast tossed in sesame oil with black seeds, shaved carrots celery cooked onions.  so good with chicken.  i could eat every day.  watched cesar 911 repeat i must have needed a refresher.  

groomed myself.  i'll be glad when i can wash my hair.  not today.  my nails and hair are growing so fast now.  faster than before 2001.  

went to $tore one ultra uv left.  clearance ajax, 2 bags snack size, batteries for uv if i gift it.

i'm listening to secret on you tube.  never occurred to me before.  wow.  went to $tore for snack bags.  i started keeping spool thread and matching bobbin together.  never occurred to me before.

i'm listening to secret on you tube at main while blogging never occurred to me before.

maybe i can have it all.

when i was managing fremont and san leandro stores at least 12 hour days 7 days a week.  i was trying not to think of my failed marriage.  i became exhausted.  

taking care of the family was the same.  i worked karaoke and marketing to pay my bills, took care of the house, took my folks to their doctors, tried to have a social life, and took the parents to movies.   

No comments:

Post a Comment