Tuesday, December 22, 2020

12/22 tues.

for some unknown reason i put 12/23 on the calendar to pay disc so i'm late.  very weird maybe my back distracting me.  i've forgotten before but never wrote it on the wrong day.  what was i thinking.

some websites work fine and some don't.

inspiration.  i'll walk after picking up lunch and parking.  i can compute more later after pickup.  i can come later and stay longer.  i started going through the clothes from last winter i set on the bed.  with the shut down i haven't used any of it.  time to release.

today is george's death-aversary.  my mind didn't remember but my body reminded me.  brian drove me to los angeles for his memorial service.  brian didn't want to go alone, called me, offered to drive me for the day.  it was a great tribute.  

No comments:

Post a Comment