Saturday, December 12, 2020

lying in bed

i just had 2 helpings blueberry cobbler and last crunchy chicken.  i'm learning how to pamper myself.  i spent my life cooking, cleaning living for other people now it's my turn.  

next year i start a new phase.  i expected mom to kill me.  i never imagined living this long.

stayed in bed 10;30.  got up to see 'movie,movie'.  cut my nails.  since becoming healthier i have to every 2 weeks.  8 years bed ridden i cut my nails and hair maybe twice.  being sick nothing grows.

lunch was the last of the cobbler and burgers.  dinner i wanted chips and saw weekend food.  mac salad peas onions grated carrots celery tuna which i prefer.  i have to make some without onion.  so good.  choc fudge dessert.  tomorrow toasted sandwich breakfast.

wouldn't it be funny if dna testing proved trump an albino black.   all his racist skinhead friends would need to rethink his popularity.  

watching 1944 'return of the vampire' people fascinated with energy sucking killing beings.  werewolves and vampires are alcoholics.  compulsive behaviors.  

No comments:

Post a Comment