Friday, December 11, 2020

dr mark

everything stable.  prescribed specs.  dilated my eyes.  going back 3 pm for frames fitting.  he's aged 10 years in this past year.  he looks frail.

picked up lunch walked park stretched.  put extra weekend i cold.  ate lunch.  

discovered options on publishing yesterday and changed the time somehow.  i don't know.  i figured out how to change it back.  

12;30 went lucky's freebie oatmeal and big lots bras and slippers.  on the way to library tom called he got my christmas card wished me happy birthday.  i told him auntie sent me $100 for birthday and christmas.  reminded me uncle and eric died 4/'17 and 6/'17.  he told me noe died thanksgiving.  oh, well.  his diabetes got him.  players.  i looked online obituary he tested positive covid-19 nov 18 dead 9 days later.

picked up cup library returned darling buds, hope gap, one foot, merry sitcom.  talked to tom more.  decided to go to safe way and ended up at sprouts line out the door went back to saratoga sunnyvale to safe way.  bought orange chicken $5 friday forgot free water.  2 dark roca, lemoncello.  hurrah!! used my perks.  i forgot to use gift cards.  i was getting tired.  forgot my shopping bag candy aisle.  still there.  on the way out i found 2 cardboard box bottoms for spice storage.  i put the spice tubes in sorted stacking trays.

drove back way to eye doctor new reading glasses $215 i'm worth it.  thuy=tee helped me decide.  each eye slightly different.  deeper relaxation.

No comments:

Post a Comment