Wednesday, September 9, 2020

so lovely cool

best overcast day.  the smoke has covered the entire bay. 

i steamed carrots to glaze w/balsamic, broccoli parmesan omelet.  my thinking has changed.  i used to buy in bulk to bring down price.  i'm eating smaller amounts in greater variety.

i want to buy portable cd player target.  i may go after noon in the cool.  or not.  no matter.  i'm important.  my health and what i want.  i'm learning.  painful and necessary.

1;20 pm that was lucky robo call flu clinic reminder made me aware my phone fell between couch cushions before i looked for it and panicked.  so i called farrah at atherton to ensure i'm getting my vaccine during my check up.  yes.

it's as dark today as an eclipse.  it's as lighted as 6 am.  weirdly spooky and still.  i'm experiencing it entirely.  no tv.  no dvd.   no music.  no running from it.  totally embracing the experience.

reading 9/7/20 reuters' news story 2018 trump appropriated 'stole' art from the american ambassador's mansion rather than attend memorial service for american military buried in french cemetery.  i could understand things from the embassy but not from the home.  when his excuse was the dead were losers.

he's just like my sisters.  and no one cares.  like tom not backing me when i complained.


No comments:

Post a Comment