Thursday, September 24, 2020

being

is lovely.  while doing gives me a feeling of purpose.  a reason for living.  i had to earn my place in the family.  i couldn't understand people liking me for no reason.  my family never liked me.  barely tolerated me living.  blamed for living.   crazy bill blamed me when george h w bush was hospitalized for  heart disease.  in the past i always picked crazies like my family.

after a leisurely breakfast of brown rice, apricots and almonds i picked up 3 dvd and dropped off smart book, main library.  i requested stuber this morning and it was ready.  just looking at the cover lifts my spirit. 

on to seniors 10;12 car #5.  i walked around park for half hour leaving avocados for squirrels.  i have more energy from the stretches i did after walter's call.  i'm more authentic.  when i heard him dissembling i said it was ok.  we talked 50 minutes.  i checked out pilates chair online.  not for me.  you tube has lots of senior stretching.

using the yoga ball as a back rest is better support than a pillow. 


No comments:

Post a Comment