Friday, September 18, 2020

another year

i woke at 3 and 6 watching dale evans.  the clock went off 6;25.  i leisurely got up, ate cheerios with milk, dressed, closed up the house.  i watched split second, brushed my teeth and left 7;32. 

arrived at care more atherton 10 minutes early and rested in my car.  appointment went well, got my flu shot, blood and urine test results ok.  i lost a few pounds i think due to the muscle mass loss i've noticed this month in my thighs and calves.  muscles finally relaxing.  i remembered to mention i quit smoking january.  i'm soon to be 70.  the different stages of life.     

i was done 9;09 too early for seniors so i went to walmart to pay pge and found clearance grapefruit packets.  10/$3.  i wanted more grapefruit for my stomach and voila. 

senior 9;56 #3.  straight home with lunch and weekend sandwiches.  lunch heavy salty soy sauce.  so i added squash i cooked last night delicious.  i completely forgot chips in car last night. 

watching 'sybil' on tv i used to go numb.  my mom was crazy.  when i was 8 i thought the entire world was crazy but it started with my family.  it's quite different accepting reality.  i was feeling upset and now feel calm.  for the first time in my life i've never felt so calm. 




No comments:

Post a Comment