Tuesday, September 1, 2020

all done

after a sleepless night from too much stretch yesterday watching fresh off the boat and secret cd i watched split second and stretch ate veg noodle soup for breakfast and went to dentist.  15 minutes to glue.  arrived seniors 9;26 #1.  i'm #1 i'm #1 in my life.  it's taken covid to get me here.

my back and legs were very uncomfortable stomach upset.  my back hurts and i chose wisely to come home.  sipping grapefruit calmed my nausea. 

in two weeks i'll fresh start dentist treatment.  miss alex the receptionist wanted me this friday but too soon for me.  2 week break perfect for me. i need the rest.  i'm being gentle with me.  i'm using compassion with me.

i still have banking to do.  i thought about it today and decided i needed rest more. tomorrow good.

i still have laundry and recycle to do. 


No comments:

Post a Comment