Tuesday, September 8, 2020

luck vs. wisdom-masculine vs feminine

65 o cooler and humidity 78%.  overall it's 15% for the day.  hopefully the fires will be put out soon.  the air quality is still smoky.

feeling good to ok i must discipline myself not to overdo.  the proper balance of doing and being.  i checked on plants water levels. loaded car with recycle and laundry.  then i laughed to myself.  i can drive around with it for days.  i don't have to do anything.

mom labeled me lazy, stupid and lucky.   she taught me to look at what people do with what they say so i knew trump was a dangerous liar.  her example taught me to look at results and compare to the rhetoric.  she labeled me lazy because i couldn't find value in doing pointless things.  she labeled me stupid because i couldn't accept her ways of doing things if an easier way was obvious.  she labeled me lucky to discount and denigrate how much work it took to stay conscious and research.  she wanted me pliable to manipulate.  she and trump set up every one for failure so they can rush in and rescue creating dependency.  probably how they were raised too.  the masculine pattern limits intelligence.  co-dependency requires not asking too many questions.

the feminine way is nurturing and empowering.  i have my wet towels for cool down and breathing.

No comments:

Post a Comment