Sunday, September 27, 2020

all my problems

are mom.  my relationships to the world are based on my relationship to mom.  i only respond to people who hate and blame me.  i only love people who hate me.

my stomach is so sore.  the good part is my muscles are active and alive.  the pain is terrible horrible and finally accessible alive.  my pain is the lack of mother love i needed to develop.

i ate cheerios with aged milk almost yogurt.  if i leave milk out i can digest the altered lactose.

i'm considering going to senior center cooling station 2-8.  or not.

10 am channel 5.3 cesar 911.  puppy mill dogs.  i can learn new behaviors choices.  shut down.  depressed.  not wanting to be there.  no joy in living.  i was raised in a puppy mill.  i just need patience and time.  no wonder they're bitches.

my sore stomach.  swollen and painful i'm still using grapefruit c's.

3;30 watching classic nbc tv games.  'split personality' tom poston only show he hosted.  best part is the old time commercials.  92 o outside.  since my flu shot i feel cold.  my temp last dental visit was 96. 

7;00-93 o.  now i'm sweating.  feels good.  i used to hate sweating.  new me.



No comments:

Post a Comment