Tuesday, September 22, 2020

treasures

i'm using my stored goodies.  i'm wearing my green terry robe.  i put it away when i wasn't sure if i'd live or die i was so sick.  i'm finally on the mend.  i limited my responsibilities by simplifying.

i'm dreaming every night of healing the scars of a lifetime.  my heaven family is helping me process.  they comforted me for my losses.  i actually slept.  i'm still tired and better.  yesterday taught me i can take more time without punishment.  whew.

my teeth and gums are better.  a little sore yesterday good today. 

i brought the chrome to seniors.  i haven't in a long time.  i've been too shell shocked.  i don't understand the need to fight.  ex and alien cried complaining they couldn't help being cruel and continued.  i left in hopes they could be nicer to other people and save their souls.  nit doesn't get it.  negativity poisons the spirit which poisons the body.  i denied who what they were.

selfishness and immaturity created trump and the wildfires.  lack of preparation and foresight.  the only thing trump projects are his failings and faults on other people.  he's classic.  i had to read 'a course in miracles' teachers manual to understand projection.  we're all teachers by the lives we lead.  children learn thoroughly from the example before them.


No comments:

Post a Comment