Saturday, September 19, 2020

woke 2 am

watched dale evans and roy rogers dvd.  wiki bios differ from dvd.

my back and stomach are upset.  white willow and grapefruit juice.  my tailbone is so sore.

another spare the air today from midnight to tonight midnight.  now i'm coughing and sleepy.

i ate more squash rice and corn chili.  squash corn beans complete protein.  the senior scone is delicious. 

i'm just doing what i know.  putting one foot after the other.  i keep on keeping on.

i'm feeling so sad missing the parents i never had.  feeling alone all one.  watching 'rise of skywalker' i cry for all of us who never had parents.  my parents included.

2 pm i'm finally warm enough to take off my robe.  i'm staying in pajamas all day.  i may be reacting to my flu shot.

for dinner i toasted my sandwich, lettuce salad with pickles i found in the cupboard. 


No comments:

Post a Comment