Wednesday, September 16, 2020

pelvis

stomach.  a lot of my exhaustion due to air quality and cells healing being replaced.  i still want to cry.  i'm tired.  i feel drained.  i keep sighing.  i feel my clock running down.

when i was getting my divorce i was focused on survival.  i don't know how i felt.  i was too busy staying afloat.  with covid isolation and no predators i don't know what i want.

i'm watching zathura special features kristen stewart is skinny like i was as a child.  no wonder the family hated me.   i looked so healthy.  young strong healthy.  i'm feeling that hate.  waves coming at me.  in flashback.

it sprinkled just before i left and i water bottled washed the windows.  i left the window open so i got out perfect time.  i picked up lunch 9;48 #3 car monroe detour repairs.  tamale pie yum.

2;30  i have 5 dvd at main.  i just remembered main hours 3-7 today.  i tried internet for 2 hours with no response and felt scared and totally isolated like my childhood.  toke lives with a niece but has no internet i wonder how she copes.

i fell asleep to zathura for half hour that felt like forever.  growing old is weird.  on the inside i feel the same as my body changes.  i guess that's why i want house yard to reflect me.


No comments:

Post a Comment