Friday, November 26, 2021

discombobulated

i thought yesterday was sat day because seniors closed.  soaking in the hot tub relaxed me and talking with Walter for hour and half distracted me.  so i forgot 'wheel' bonus puzzle entry until i was watching a new 'jeopardy' 7 pm.  and i didn't feel guilty or stupid when i remembered it was Thursday.  big win.

and today i decided to watch original 'concentration' and 'now you see it' 6-7 am 'classic concentration' 10 am. 'f troop' 11, noon 'medium' 'til 1.  then i went to s v library for internet before 'wheel' 2 pm cut off.  it was too slow for computing and gaming so i went to gym 2 and soaked stretched, home by 3.  i carved turkey.  my stomach upset at all the croissants i'm eating.  my rheumatoid arthritis keeps me from over indulging.

No comments:

Post a Comment