Friday, November 5, 2021

8:25 am

i'm still learning to take my time.  after a lifetime of being driven old habits take time to reprogram.  i ate sliced banana in milk for b'fast not setting well.  

so many become addicts to drugs, behaviors, stupidity in an effort to ignore and deny the dysfunction of old programming that no longer works in a constantly changing world.

fascists hold on out of fear of survival.  they generate anger to deny fear.

i sent auntie thank card.  i can wait on Cathy.  maybe i have b'day card big enough for auntie's book mark magnifier.  

seniors i'm sitting listening in car you tube healing and eating weird mexican meatball lunch.  chopped spinach with weird steamed cabbage carrot red bell pepper melange.  i like sitting here watching the people.  if only my hips didn't hurt.

drove to college safe way redeemed $5 for 8 clearance croissant.  on to pay citibank and redeem lucky's free yogurt and bottle water.  used rain check for ginger ale.  tired and happy i went to chase but main atm down so i withdrew half.  and home toke left 12 cost co butter croissant.  i'm rich!  i ate 4 for dinner and dessert.  napped 2 half hours.  ate free low sugar yogurt and free water.  eh.  i used to save for later.

11-6 sat-the new me @ noon.  i've been up since 5:30 ate roll with soup, organized supplements for next week.  i considered gym, what i want today.  i'm gentle with myself.  i don't want to drive.  i wanted to order otc charged my phone.  Cathy called yesterday 3:33 i returned call.  she went to emergency 3 times just anemic.  more doctors and tests.  

11-7 sun-still don't want to drive.  i want to clear and fix gutter.  not now.  i'm gentle with myself.  the years i forced myself out of bed to haul ladders and take care of house kept me sick and pain filled.  i took out garbage and recycle.  next door left is taking all the parking.  if i leave i may not have a spot to come back to.  i'll fill gas tomorrow.  my right temple is hurting but my neck shoulder is more relaxed.  wheel makes me feel better.  and willow.

No comments:

Post a Comment