Monday, November 15, 2021

turned out good

i took my time loading laundry and seniors i showered computed and exercised.  free pizza safe way.  i waited to pick up lunch put in car and went upstairs for games.  after 2 hours i went to wash.  no parking in back i parked front and ate my lunch.  creamed chicken.  home for 'love boat'.

the news makes me laugh.  the space station is threatened by the junk they've dumped.  humans can be so dumb thinking they're smart.  they're astronauts not rocket scientists to believe they can disrespect outer space with no repercussions.  littering in space.  

i ferried in the wet laundry on my wheeled bucket.  hanging the equivalent of 3 loads done in no time wearing my back brace protecting myself.  that's so cool going to laundromat.  washing 3 loads in 23 minutes not hours.    

i ate mac cheese and patty.  and i'm relaxing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment