Wednesday, November 3, 2021

hard to listen in pain

yesterday i focused on my meeting.  came home after college safe way free pizza pick up.  cooked on foil.  ate tiny chicken mole lunch and pizza.  brushed my teeth, lay down 'til 3, dressed, drove San Tomas to Hamilton half hour despite weather.  early i sorted papers.  checked in.  

hour and half sitting in hard chairs excruciating.  on survey i suggested break halfway through.  dr coyle started with pain level survey so he knew most of us were in pain.  i don't understand.  is he a sadist?  doesn't encourage me.

i couldn't keep sitting drove to corner good will walked the store felt better.  checking in with my back and energy i picked up nicotine gum.  whew!

so tired.  left side of my face and ear so ticklish it's annoying.  right side is feverish and sore.  taking willow helps.  left index finger hurts sharp pain.  pinched nerves.

No comments:

Post a Comment