Friday, November 19, 2021

$7.55 recycle and 20/20 Diane Sawyer

i emptied my trunk for st just dinner pick up this weekend.  so i showered exercised early.  computed gamed 'til 11.  picked up lunch sat in car ate listening to healing saw toke.  all's right with the world.  went to lucky's free cookie dough.  home and rest.  cooked 19 oz frozen fish.  ate it all up.  yum.  i checked out garage freezer food burned so gradually to the garbage.  i've decided buy food for one week only.  

i decided to pay discover and found Cathy called twice to thank me for card.  i'm delighted i can watch my shows and return call guilt free.  i've never felt so free.  when family called only needed something and third degree torture.  Cathy has done more for me in 3 years i've known her than 70 years my entire family.  she and toke my real family.

20/20 the strange case of 14 abused children that went on for 30 years and how predators continue.  they are obsolete.  the animals have been seen and a few prosecuted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment