Wednesday, October 6, 2021

2 pm feeling sleepy

i slept in 'til 7.  i kept waking up all night so i woke tired.  nuked jerky omelet.  got to seniors 9 showered exercised stretched.  i parked further down.  i gave Inge the oreos and choc milk.  i decided i would give myself the pleasure of celebrating misty's b'day today.  one of the many things i've mourned.  i was the only one who bought everyone a cake or pie for birthdays.  guava cakes from Aki's for mom and custard pie from nations' for dad.

went upstairs charged gamed computed.  11:30 picked up lunch Toke came in behind me.  i asked if she wanted more avocados yes and she gave me half cherry pie.  told me peach was from her.  parked 2 spaces away.  she went to exercise.  as i backed out of my parking space man came up and gave me his lunch.  

i suddenly thought i could go to mission c u and completed my banking.  .2 mi.  and home 12:30 i ate both tiny flour lasagna.  his had spinach on top looking pretty weird tasted ok.  i toasted a turnover for dessert.  heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment