Monday, October 25, 2021

2 months 'til xmas

whenever fear or anxiety present i'm doing my affirmations.  i can't believe how easy it is to change my chemistry by changing my thoughts.  watching 'mom' nothing changes if nothing changes so i'm changing my response to feeling stressed.  i'm using my energy differently.  i'm using it to raise my vibrations thereby the planet.  

somehow i manage to shrink my pages into the chrome icon.  

after picking up lunch and talking to toke i sat, listened to you tube and found my ira letter and found the Walgreen's phone number online.  i called and booked vaccine for tomorrow 12:40.  then i went to credit union to book an appointment for 27th.  i mistakenly thought it matured 17th.  

Cathy d sent the fcc internet papers and toke gave me postcard for pain management.



No comments:

Post a Comment