Thursday, October 14, 2021

change of seasons

i made a great day and don't feel happy.  i followed my feelings.  a luxury ii wasn't allowed.  my feelings were suppressed repressed compressed.  seniors at 9 showered exercised computed.  in locker room good internet reception.  picked up lunch saw toke.  returned bookmobile city movies, picked up 'purple rain' decided i'd watch 'tho i don't like prince.  drove cup remembered pay utilities due.  ate a little mediocre lunch.

then occurred to me sunny vale hot tub.  so i went g-1 alien type woman told me to shower after i had  showered and washed hair i told her i did and ignored her.  soaked 20 minutes then home in time for 'love boat'.  finished my lunch.  

seems i should feel happy.  maybe i'm just tired.  i feel weird.  new feeling.

i get it.  i understand people trying to tell me what to do to make themselves feel important.  i don't have to listen to anyone anymore.  i don't have to hear them.   

No comments:

Post a Comment