Saturday, October 2, 2021

woke 4:30

plastic bottle fell.  watching 'avengers infinity war' i'm struck be how boring fight scenes are.  i'm glad i'm watching at home and can speed through.  i've been watching and wondering how this serves kids' development.  i wanted to see the Groot scene from the trailers.  he makes me laugh.  i love to laugh.  two men walk into a bar, the third one ducks.  

i made my own energy breakfast with p'nut butter, sliced almonds, dried cranberries, sesame seeds.  lunch was hummus avocado on whole grain.  

i don't like talking.  man yesterday highlighted that fact.  most talking is a waste of energy and air.  like when women in the locker room see me putting on my back brace and ask if it helps.  i don't wear them under my clothes as a fashion statement.  i have to tell them i couldn't drive without it.  driving one foot throws my back out otherwise.  

No comments:

Post a Comment