Tuesday, July 30, 2024

gummies unglued crown

11 pm is not the first time.  I'll call dentist first thing.  good I have liquid b'fast.  no popcorn no gum no gummies.

6:34 am called left message.  Ashley left message while I was in pool 8:08.  returned call 9:11 immediate appointment done by 9:46 considered library or st just too rushed do it later.  i guess God insisted i get my goody bag toothbrush and dental floss that i forgot last week.

lunch remembering to baby tooth.  soft food bean cheese burrito, salad and corn.  Toki, Fred, Mike, Melvin.  best company.  Tita has new friend to impress ordered Ted to sit with her so she's surrounded by men.  Tita island.  

I could go sunny tomorrow when due.  I picked up and charged central spot.  I feel like a queen surveying my queen dom.  air quality bad today library.  home on border of ok air.  easy puzzle. 

i'm feeling a little tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment