Wednesday, July 10, 2024

playing hooky 7 am wake up-Sunny hot spot

i didn't sweat it.  I used to castigate myself for not being perfect.  now, no more criticism.  I pooled.  took an hour for my sinuses to clear.  I have a K 95 mask on the dash and I forget to wear it.  my head fills up on the drive over.  and when I go out to the car to retrieve anything.  lots of left over russet potato wedges = chili fries.

when everyone shows up at lunch it's like a party.   Trudy, Kenny, Toki, Mike.  I remembered to check the Sunny hot spot.  I can pick up late.  Trudy didn't know the pool reopens 4-6:30 M and W.  

I confuse myself so easily.  I forget to refresh my blog and the new isn't there.  I love reading my writing.  AARP had an article on ear wax.  Asian is dry like who wants juicy ear wax.  

time to pool.  4-6 then nob hill me me since I missed her 4 July.  and I got st Pat tiara $.25.  besides clearance dried currants.  picked up spot and Bill Gates book re global warming.  I'm good.  8:30 i'm getting hungry.  

sprouts I bought piece of corn bread and a cheese stick.  I just ate the cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment